Saturday 23 April 2016

peering through the lens

when I bought my camera in 2013, i joined the Nikon club, which gave me access to classes that Nikon put together.
I have attended one basic class and this morning I attended a meet and shoot session, where we met at the CBD area of Singapore and went down one of the old streets where one can find all the interesting old shophouses.

I miss taking pics, i forget how much I love it.  I let life get in the way and I miss out on spending time peering through the lens.

more pics on my Flickr page ( son said "what who uses Flickr anyway".... I do son)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/102809648@N06/

the river and view of the fullerton hotel which was our general post office

an Indian temple in the middle of the CBD, this street has also a Mosque and a Chinese Temple

the old and the new in the background


No comments:

Post a Comment