Sunday 18 June 2017

life in monochrome

Life is never just black & white

its never that simple

Pictures on the other hand can be, simple, clean, in monochrome
not that old a building



I have been trying to get some pictures of the old buildings i like in Singapore, buildings from the 1930's to the 1950's. There is this building I pass every day on my commute to work.  Its not old, well not that old but its dirty, moss covered, and sits alone next to a petrol station, with a spiral staircase at the back, moss covered and a little creepy..



I love spiral staircases, most of the older shophouses in the area had back access to alleys via these stone spiral staircases.

I just love them..
I have a thing for spiral staircases



probably built in the 1940's 0r 50's


see more of the pictures on my flicker page

No comments:

Post a Comment